DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED BY M/K
DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOME!!!
8310Z/6310Z Valve Slides
- Our valve slides are designed to enhance a trumpet’s sound and outperform OEM equipment. These have enhanced projection, tone, slotting, and improves upper register notes.
Customer Review –“You guys have outdone yourselves once again! To anyone thinking of buying M/K’s new Yamaha Z valce slide set: DO IT! My horn has so much more warm and buttery core to the sound and as an added bonus the slides also opened up the upper register, notes around and above high C notes around and above high C feel and sound noticeably less stuffy (one of the few complaints I used to have about my Z–not anymore though!). By the way, I ordered the slides in bronze (semi-round tuning slide), I tried all the different alloys and found that the bronze was the best match at least for me. Mike and Ryan, thanks again for a job way beyond just well done! Best Christmas present I could’ve possible asked for, LOL!
Yamaha 6310 Z Trumpet
- This is a Yamaha 8310Z Trumpet completely overhauled with our parts. The following have been replaced including:
- Leadpipe – replaced with our M/K Reverse Jazz Leadpipe
- Tuning Slide – Alloy depends on customers preferences
- ALL Valve Slides – Alloy depends on customers preference
- Lacquer job by Charlie’s Brass Works
- Valves inspected and approved by Doctor Valve
- This horn was designed to GREATLY outperform the OEM Z horn. This horn contains the following greatly improved features:
- Opened upper register
- Core Sound
- This horn is completely versatile for any setting: Jazz, Orchestral, ect.
- Due to the many choices of alloy options
- This is a professional grade Trumpet! Please call to discuss the possibility of converting your current Yamaha!!!
SR SERIES TUNING SLIDES
- Our SR series tuning slides are designed to outperform OEM equipment, with better response, focus, and slotting. Plenty of core sound and enhanced overtones also, but these slides blend much better than the SE series slides and the slotting is tighter as well. The SR series slides are the more versatile of the 2, being able to be used for a wider variety of playing styles.
SE SERIES TUNING SLIDES
- Our SE series tuning slides are designed to perform with slightly faster response, more direct focus, and enhanced core sound and overtones. These slides work very well in a jazz setting, playing lead, big band and swing; they do not blend well in a “legit” setting due to their more brilliant tone.
Available Tuning Slide Finishes
- Silver Plate
CUSTOM TUNING SLIDES FOR YAMAHA 6310Z & 8310Z
Custom Tuning Slides for Yamaha Xeno Reverse
CUSTOM YAMAHA TUNING SLIDES-Bb
- YSE-ML Great response, focus, and core sound. Very brilliant (vibrant). No brace. ML bore
- YSR-ML Same response, focus and core sound. Not as brilliant (vibrant) because of brace. ML bore
- YSE-LB Same as YSE-ML but in .462 bore (no brace).
- YSR-LB Same as YSR-ML but in .462 bore (with brace).
YAMAHA YAMAHA XENO TUNING SLIDES-C
- YSR-C .462 bore C trumpet tuning slide with brace.
- YSE-C .462 bore C trumpet tuning slide without brace.
- YSR-C/Bb .462 bore C trumpet tuning slide with brace and B/b length crook.
- YSE-C/Bb .462 bore C trumpet tuning slide without brace. B/b length crook.
CUSTOM YAMAHA MARK II TRUMPET TUNING SLIDES
- Custom Yamaha Mark II Tuning Slides-Bb
- MK2SE-ML Very brilliant (vibrant) brace-less tuning slide. Great core sound and focus. ML bore
- MK2SR-LB Great core sound and focus in large bore with brace.
- MK2SE-LB Very brilliant brace-less tuning slide in large bore.
- MK2SR-ML Great core sound and focus; not as brilliant due to the brace.
CUSTOM YAMAHA MARK II TRUMPET SLIDES-C
- MK2-SRC Standard C slide in large bore.
- MK2-C/Bb Large bore C slide with Bb length crook
YAMAHA XENO SLIDE TUBING!!!
- YML-IS ML bore brass inside slide tubing. Approximately 30” long.
- YML-OS ML bore brass outside slide tubing. Approximately 30” long.
YLB-IS Large bore brass inside slide tubing. Approximately 30” long.